easy to find ground beef recipe make tonight?
Ground beef is one of the most versatile ingredients, as it can be used for many things, including casseroles, skillet meals, and pasta.
Whether you want a quick dinner, a hearty meal, a dish to feed a crowd, or something to make for the whole family, ground beef recipes will easily make everyone in the house happy. It’s also very simple to make.
One of my favorite things about ground beef is that you can buy it in bulk and freeze what you don’t use. This will allow you to plan and budget for other meals for the month.
And now that I am a mother, I am always thinking about what my daughter Marlowe will eat. She’s still trying new foods and it’s so much fun to see her trying new foods and she gets excited to cook more.
But I’m looking for a meal that’s easy to prepare while taking care of her, so I’m super excited about the ground beef recipe I’m sharing with you today.
Here are some of the meals we can’t wait to make.
- Korean Ground Beef – My mom is Korean and loves finding Korean-themed recipes. This recipe works great with steamed broccoli and green beans.
- Shipwreck Stew – This is a budget-friendly meal with corn, beans, celery, potatoes, diced tomatoes, and more. This can also be leftovers for lunch.
- Rigatoni Pasta Bake – I love pasta and this pasta dish is full of garlic, cheese and Italian seasonings.
- Air Fryer Nachos – This is a vegetarian recipe, but the author recommends adding leftover taco meat.
- Southwest Ground Beef & Sweet Potato Skillet – Skillet dinners are great because you can cook everything on one plate. This is also great as a meal prep dinner as all of this meal can be cooked ahead and frozen for another day.
You can easily substitute turkey or chicken in any of these recipes. Also, if you want to reduce your meat intake, there are many excellent vegetarian meat alternatives these days.
Whether you’re looking for a delicious dinner tonight or planning for next week, you’ll find new favorites with our list of 17 ground beef recipes.
For more dinner ideas, read on.
Note: If you’re looking for an easy weekly meal plan packed with recipes to fit your budget, we recommend the $5 meal plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you delicious meal plans and shopping lists every week for just $5 a month.
17 budget-friendly and easy ground beef recipes to try this week
1. Taco One Pot Pasta
2. Korean ground beef rice bowl
3. Shipwreck Stew
4. Slow Cooker Three Bean Beef Chili
5. Doritos Casserole
6. Easy Korean ground beef
7. Rigatoni Pasta Bake
8. Southwestern ground beef and sweet potato skillet
9. Ground beef and broccoli
10. Teriyaki ground beef and broccoli
11. Beef potato croquette
12. Ground beef stuffed with peppers
13. Instant Pot Hamburger Stew
14. Air Fryer Nachos
15. Easy creamy beef and shell
16. Ground Beef Tacos
17. Big Mac Sloppy Joes
What’s your favorite minced meat recipe?