Jim Mellon is a British investor, entrepreneur and philanthropist.
Jim started his career in Hong Kong in 1979 as an apprentice fund manager. When the fund was acquired eight years later, he had windfall benefits and became a millionaire in his late 20s…
And since then, Jim has broadened his bets as an investor across many sectors, including emerging markets, commercial real estate, private and public companies. From financial services to mining to biotechnology and more.
To view Jim’s portfolio holdings, please visit his company website. barnbrae group
Topic and Timestamp:
Note: Exact time depends on current ad.
- 03:10 – Start managing your money…
- 16:12 – Excellent performance across many unrelated sectors.
- 23:38 – Actions that separate the ultra-rich from the wealthy.
- 29:27 – Managing self-doubt and uncertainty.
- 32:24 – Biggest setback and recovery.
- 35:40 – Positioning to profit from growing sectors.