Acclaimed mental game coach Jared Tendler returns to Chat with Traders after his first appearance in Episode 86 (2016).
Jared works intensively with world champion poker players, PGA golfers, Team Liquid (an esports organization) and, of course, active traders to learn how mental gaming affects performance and how to overcome emotional weaknesses. You’ve shared your tactical expertise.
Jared is also the author of The Mental Game of Poker 1 & 2. While many traders find these books highly relevant, Jared published a book specifically for traders, The Mental Game of Trading, with a system for solving psychological problems.
Topic and Timestamp:
Note: Exact time depends on current ad.
- 03:05 – Organize mental games and map patterns/feelings.
- 00:00 – Identify, analyze and fix defects.
- 00:00 – “Emotional control is not the solution, the solution is the key.”
- 00:00 – Play the A/B/C game, recognize it and act accordingly.
- 00:00 – Trader vulnerabilities: greed, fear, hesitation, perfectionism, inclination.
- 00:00 – Pre-market plans and reality, emotions and difficult market conditions.