Edwin Dorsey is a private investor with a passion for taking down bad companies…
Being one of the first to flag Cheating on Care.com (As a student at Stanford University) Edwin continued to earn credibility with his well-researched, out-of-the-box ideas.
Edwin’s analysis and reports are shared in his popular newsletter, as are insights into general activity within Shortworld. bear cave
Topic and Timestamp:
Note: Exact time depends on current ad.
- 01:35 – Introduced to Mark Cohordes and financial people.
- 07:00 – A short investigation, first part, engaging in villain tactics.
- 20:55 – Misconception, short interest rate > 100%, naked short, impact on price.
- 31:20 – The research process, identifying red flags, and how to uncover cheating.
- 45:40 – Case study: Edwin’s bullish take on Twitter (TWTR).