Trade Recap episodes are a new format (in addition to regular episodes) aimed at analyzing each aspect of a guest’s trade: idea, execution, and management.
Nishant Pobanderwalla, senior trader at the proprietary Kershner Trading Group, knows the show well. In his third appearance on Chat With Traders, Nishant reflects on how he booked huge six-figure profits on memetic stock trading. NASDAQ: DWAC (Digital World Acquisition Corp).
The date is October 22, 2021, the day DWAC traded from $50 to a high of $175, with news of Donald Trump’s planned merger to launch social media platform Truth.
- Premarket (early), short feeler position.
- Premarket (near opening), big buying imbalance continues.
- After opening, it takes a long time until the regulation is stopped.
- Deregulation was lifted, and the short gap widened.
- Short scalping after surrender.