Today we bring you Chris Cady, the man who really has seen it all.
Over 40 years as an equity index trader, Chris has survived every type of market environment imaginable and reinvented himself time and time again. But is the experience the only thing that is hyped? Well, that’s the opening line of our chat…
From there, Chris delves into the best and worst times of his career in the futures market, sharing fascinating stories about the “radical” silver trader and the infamous Hunt Brothers. Chris then discusses the use of “Structure and Process” trading philosophy and market profile analysis.
Topic and Timestamp:
Note: Exact time depends on current ad.
- 01:50 – Overrated experience, market conditions and professional courtesy.
- 09:20 – The most profitable times, the toughest times, the most memorable moments.
- 22:50 – “Radical” Silver Trader and Hunt Brothers.
- 33:50 – Timeless analysis, market profile, structure and process.
- 51:40 – Mean-reverting trading.