Repeater and options veteran John Carter has become increasingly aggressive in his trading tactics, resulting in numerous large profits recorded over the past few years.
In the sequel to the popular Episode 69, John talks about surpassing the career milestone of 30 years trading and how he’s been groomed to maximize recent market opportunities.
More specifically, John summarizes megaoption trading prior to GOOGL earnings and then addresses. Trading psychology, adopting a holistic approach, navigating the market in 2022, prioritizing tangible assets.
Trading in financial markets involves the risk of loss. Podcast episodes and other content produced by Chat With Traders are for informational or educational purposes only and do not constitute trading or investment recommendations or advice.
Topic and Timestamp:
Note: Exact time depends on current ad.
- 4:09 – Outstanding Year, 30 Years of Career Milestones
- 05:11 – Global lockdown, move to Texas ranch
- 12:20 – GOOGL trading recap, record wins, ups and downs
- 17:48 – GOOGL Trading Catalyst
- 34:55 – Stocks, Options and Commodity Risk
- 43:50 – Psychology, FOMO and trading plans
- 48:20 – Trading in the current environment
- 52:08 – Transfer profits to tangible assets