It’s time to discuss forex trading, but this is not your average forex trading discussion.
Some forex traders may not be aware of how stop loss hunting and market manipulation is done by smart money. Like many forex traders, former stockbroker Jamal Adib experienced early losses, so he studies the inner workings of forex trading and how stop-loss orders are hunted by smart money. I was forced to
Djamal spent four years examining thousands of chart patterns over various time periods and programming carefully backtested algorithms that resulted in winning an international forex competition.
Djamal shares his enthusiasm and a wealth of wisdom on the opportunities and dangers of Forex trading and why you need an edge.
Topic and Timestamp:
- 00:00 Background and early experience
- 01:52 Why he switched to forex trading
- 03:03 Forex Opportunities and Benefits
- 04:37 Full of reasons and dangers that hedge funds dedicated to FX do not exist
- 10:00 FX trading company establishment experience & study
- 13:10 Stop Tracking and Programming Trading Algorithms
- 16:46 Using his 8 different bot strategies to win an international forex competition
- 20:29 The most difficult aspects of forex for ignorant traders
- 23:30 Requires proven superiority second only to discipline
- 24:53 Tested for commercial program trading and its issues
- 31:18 The difference between stupid money and smart money and how to trade each
- 40:50 Why you should always have a hard stop, even if you risk being hunted
- 42:46 Dark pools and smart money cartels
- 47:10 Can you see where the stop loss is placed and its size?
- 47:40 Why the stop level is not the dominant factor.Counter move before main run
- 52:25 What He Needs To Get In And Out Of Trade
- 1:00:25 Government Intervention and Support/Repress Currencies
- 1:04:45 Advice for forex traders
- 1:08:55 How to contact Jamal
Trading in financial markets involves the risk of loss. Podcast episodes and other content produced by Chat With Traders are for informational or educational purposes only and do not constitute trading or investment recommendations or advice.