Things don’t look so glamorous for Disney and the Magic Kingdom these days.
The company is struggling.that movie do not generate revenue They’ve done so in the past, and price increases at theme parks are gone some fans dissatisfiedDisney stock has also plummeted over the past year.
As such, House of Mouse is taking a proactive approach to turning things around. Recently, Disney announced several changes designed to make visiting its theme parks more appealing.
Josh Damaro — Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products — in a letter released this week announced some changes To respond to guest complaints and staff feedback.
Below is an overview of the changes Disney is making to bring you to its theme parks.
Disney has rolled out several new offers at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
Guests can now purchase special 2, 3 and 4 day Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic tickets. In addition, there is a special package where you can receive a Disney Dining Promo Card when you stay at an eligible Disney Resort Hotel.
At Disneyland in Anaheim, California, you can buy 3-day SoCal Resident weekday tickets for $73 a day through late May.
Increase your chances of getting the cheapest tickets
Disney says it is “significantly increasing” the number of days visitors can purchase one-day, one-park tickets at Disneyland’s lowest price of $104.
This price increase equates to almost two months’ worth of days in a year when these low-cost tickets will be available.
Those looking for Disney giveaways will have even more options in 2023. According to D’Amaro’s letter, it includes:
- Beginning February 4, during the Disney 100 celebrations at Disneyland, all ticketed Park Guests will be able to download photos of Disney PhotoPass attractions for free.
- Guests who purchase the Disney Genie+ service, which will launch “in the coming months” at Walt Disney World, will receive a free digital download of attraction photos from Disney PhotoPass (pictures taken on the day of purchase will be free of charge). available for download).
- Complimentary Self-Parking for Guests Staying at Disney Resort Hotels at Walt Disney World Benefit Beginning January 10
Some ticket holders enjoy additional flexibility. for example:
- Walt Disney World will allow annual passholders to visit theme parks after 2:00 p.m. starting “in the coming months” without requiring a park reservation (except Saturdays and Sundays at Magic Kingdom) .
- At Disneyland, Park Hopper ticket holders can start the crossover earlier in the day (11am) starting February 4th.