One of the most common problems we hear from website owners is not getting enough pageviews.
I totally get it.
You can write as many blog posts as you like, but if no one reads them, it’s hard to make money.
After 10 years of blogging, I’m still working on traffic almost every week.
See, there’s always something new to learn. The online world is constantly evolving, so you need to stay up to date and find new ways to grow.
One of the hardest things about blogging is that I love blogging.
Growing a website is hard work, but I am very grateful for the business I have built. You can work whenever you want, work from home, travel anytime, spend as much time with your family as possible, and even retire early.
And none of this would have been possible without my wonderful readers.
If you want to make money with your website, I highly recommend learning about different ways to get pageviews.
If you’re looking to grow your website, we highly recommend that you find some of the trainings that interest you from this year’s BC Stack. This ends tomorrow so don’t miss it! How To Get Over $5,000 Website Traffic Training For Only $49.
Once a year, this popular bundle of resources launches with new products to help you learn all about running a blog or online business.
I think there are many people who purchased it last year, but it will be re-released this year. All new courses and resources are included! So even if you bought last year’s, you might want to check out this year’s bundle because it’s all new.
This year’s BC Stack is completely focused on traffic and pageviews. In this year’s BC Stack, you’ll learn how to drive pageviews and traffic with 65 different strategies.
In this series of training, you will learn how to get traffic from:
- Update old blog post
- live speaking
- Facebook group
- event bright
- tick tock
- Media features
- social media advertising
There are many more!
Some of the trainings included in this year’s BC stack are:
- How to Increase Blog Traffic with Low Competition Keywords By Cate Rosales ($47 value)
- Facebook Group Growth Masterclass: Learn how to build a thriving group and increase targeted traffic to your offers by Jennifer Henczel ($997 value)
- Drive Traffic on TikTok – Secrets to Grow Your Community with Short Videos by Ken Course ($195 Value)
- SEO optimized blog post template pack by Lucrezia Iapichino ($47 value)
- 2023 Blogger Breakthrough Summit Audio Pass by Elizabeth Stapleton ($49 value)
- AI Traffic Mastery by Dwayne Jeffries ($297 value)
- Grow your business by speaking at events by Crissy Heron ($67 value)
- Get quality traffic from our partners by Ellen Finkelstein ($247 value)
- Easy Content Transformation: How to Double Your Traffic Without Creating New Content By Nick Loper ($97 value)
- Use Virtual Summits to Drive Traffic and Grow Your Business By Ray Brehm ($497 value)
- Traffic: Eyeballs and Opportunities by Piggy Makes Bank ($208 value)
- SEO Content Writing Course with Heather Ritchie ($67 value)
- A Guide to Creating Traffic to Grow Your Business by Dan Miller ($17 value)
- Insta Lead Generation with Cat Griffin ($147 Value)
- Peeling Back the Layer: Products and Placement Strategies for Driving Traffic to Amazon Influencer Content, by Liz Saunders ($29 value)
- Increase Podcast Traffic with Krystal Proffit SEO and Video ($97 Value)
- CLICK CLICK BOOM: Accelerate Website Traffic for Explosive Growth by Chad Fullerton ($29 value)
- What if you could get your product up and running in record time and sell it? By Sunni Hyarin ($97 value)
- Write and Publish How to Get More Traffic By Donna Kozik ($299 value)
- Facebook & Instagram Advertising Bootcamp by Amanda Robinson ($475 value)
- Growing Without Social Media: Eventbrite by Monica Monfre ($57 Value)
- Quora Keyword Mastery by Christopher Kokoski ($47 value)
- YouTube Ads Made Easy by Chris Lockwood (worth $39)
- ETSY SEO by Etsy Expert Cherina Booker
- “So You Wanna Be In A Bundle” by Michel Francic ($17 value)
- How to use media coverage to increase sales and grow your brand by Lauren Cobello
- Turn traffic into email and email into traffic by Angela Wills ($45 value)
- Traffic from Pinterest 2023 by Carly Campbell (worth $47)
- YouTube Traffic Secrets: 23 Proven YouTube Traffic Strategies for 2023! By Lou Bolton
- Turn Podcast Listeners Into Subscriber Traffic (by Stacy Zant: $97 Value)
- Get started with SEO with free tools by Lisa Atkinson ($57 value)
- Funnel Workshop: Increase Traffic + Revenue with Self-Liquidation Offers by Magan Ward ($47 Value)
- Innovative prompts to increase your traffic by Dennis Wakeman and Andy O’Brien ($97 value)
- Social Media Master: Driving Epic Traffic and Conversions by Lori Lyons ($497 value)
- Pin With AI: A Time-Saving Strategy to Grow Your Reach by Katie Hart ($27 value)
- Printables Pinning Academy by Becky Beach ($147 value)
- Track your blog traffic fast by Arfa Nazeer ($35 value)
- Increased opt-in traffic by Jan Small (worth $37)
- Social Media Optimization for Business by Natalie Suppes ($200 value)
- Find Your Audience by Naima Sheik ($37 value)
- Etsy Printable Shop Traffic Accelerator Course by Carmen Chan ($47 value)
Whether you’re a blogger, a book author, have a sales page, create a course, host a podcast, have an Etsy store, or run any other kind of business, the web It’s important to know how to get more traffic to your site.
Remember, with BC Stack you can get over $10,000 in online business/blogging resources for just $49. This accumulated training will end tomorrow.
Here are some of the trainings I personally signed up for and currently enjoy.
- Easy Content Transformation: How to Double Your Traffic Without Creating New Content ($97 Value) – This is the training I am most looking forward to and I have already taken some lessons and highly recommend it. If you’ve been blogging for a while, you can make small changes to update old content and dramatically increase your traffic. A post you wrote months or years ago could be improved to get Google’s attention. This is a great and quick way to improve an existing blog post instead of creating new content.
- Get quality traffic from our partners ($247 value) – Learn how to get traffic from partners who endorse what you offer. Six videos show you how, along with forms, calendars, and other tools to help you get started.
- Increase opt-in traffic ($37 value) – This is a question I get often – How can I get traffic to my email list? Here are some ways to get traffic to your opt-in giveaway offer. Get all the traffic you need to grow your list with this 37-page opt-in traffic workbook and a checklist of 33 easy traffic-boosting ideas to get you more traffic.
- SEO optimized blog post template pack ($47 value) – With structured frameworks, templates, resources, and proven strategies, this comprehensive package streamlines the process of creating and optimizing blog posts, improves click-through rates, and improves website You can increase your visibility, increase your organic traffic, and generate more traffic. Earnings.
- Write, publish and get more traffic (worth $299) – Harness the power of publishing to create a welcome jam for visitors to your site, blog, podcast, or Facebook group. Conducted by USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Donna Kozik, this workshop will teach you strategies and tactics for engaging interested readers, listeners, and customers.
- Growing Without Social Media: Eventbrite ($57 Value) – What if you could create a workshop once, then repeat it and earn money? You can definitely do it, and it’s easier than you think. Join multiple of her six-figure entrepreneurs and master teachers, Monica Monfre, to leverage her expertise and learn how to make repeat sales with Eventbrite.
- Traffic from Pinterest 2023 (worth $47) – This is a training that points out what is impacting Pinterest traffic right now (June 2023). This is an interesting take on Pinterest’s algorithm, including keywords, colors, styles, and other factors that affect your ability to get tons of traffic from Pinterest. (Carly receives over 100,000 monthly visits from her Pinterest)
- Group Growth Masterclass: Learn how to build a thriving group and increase targeted traffic towards your offers ($997 value) – Are you ready to take your business to new heights and unlock the true potential of Facebook Groups? If you haven’t taken advantage of this powerful resource yet, start now. Build credibility while building community. Attract your ideal audience and drive traffic to your offer.
Click here to check out the BC stack.
BC Stack FAQ
Here are some common questions I’ve received:
What is BC Stack? – BC Stack is a bundle of 65 courses, products and trainings to help you drive traffic to your online business, website or blog.
“Why get 65 courses and resources for just $49?” – Bundles are priced low because the creators of each resource are using the bundle as an opportunity to get their name out there in front of thousands of new readers.
Who is BC Stack for? – BC Stack is for people who run podcasts, blogs, online businesses, e-commerce stores, coaching businesses, etc. Whether you are just starting your business or have been in business for years, you can benefit from the BC stack as this bundle of resources contains many valuable resources to help you improve your business. increase.
Can I buy after the BC Stack ends? – No, you cannot purchase bundles later. The door only opens once a year. This is because I have an agreement/contract with the contributor. This means that the BC stack will only be open for a limited period of time due to its low price.
Do I have to pick up my items immediately? Can I keep them forever? – Some items are memberships for a period of time, such as 6 months or 1 year. Otherwise the rest will be yours forever. Items must be acquired/registered/participated/downloaded within the next 60 days. Then you will be taken to the download page. Get it within the next 60 days and it’s yours forever.
“Which product will you receive?” Access to everything listed on the sales page (all training and resources!).
“How can I access or download products in the BC Stack?” After purchasing BC Stack, you will receive an email with a link to the download page. All instructions on how to access are included in the email and download page. It’s easy.
BC Stack Review – 2023
“Is it worth it?”
Now, you might be thinking this deal is too good. This bundle contains over 60 resources, and it can be overwhelming to think about.
We know most people don’t get it all, but for the low price of $49, you have the option to get it all. Even if you choose just 1, 2, or 3 resources from this bundle, you’ll get a good deal out of it.
In my case, I have already enrolled in various trainings and know it is worth it for me.
Click here to check out the BC stack.