July 19, 2023
Read in 2 minutes
Anyone with an idea can participate
The Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub brings together the talent, knowledge, and merit to help founders at every stage solve their startup challenges. Sign up in minutes with no funds required.
At Microsoft, we are committed to supporting the next generation of AI-first entrepreneurs and startups. Today, we are pleased to announce that we are working with Conviction, a new venture aimed at serving AI-native startups, to support their new incubator, his Embed.
Embedding Convictions, a highly selective 8-week program for exceptional early (pre-seed, seed-stage) founding teams. Embed creates a community for shared learning about AI-native challenges, leveraging its strong network and tribal knowledge of building software companies.
Applications are being accepted It is for embedding and will be published until August 4, 2023.
If you are selected for the program, you will receive:
- $150,000 investment, MFN SAFE with no limits
- Up to $350,000 in Microsoft Azure credits
- Other Credits $50,000 Open AI, human, base ten Access to technical advice from models and cloud partners
- Participation in an incubator for 8 weeks.detail here
- Access to advisors and visiting partners such as Notion CEO Ivan Zhao, Brex CEO Henrique Duburugas, Retool CEO David Hsu, Figma CEO Dylan Field, Shopify COO Kaz Nejatian, Vercel CEO Guillermo Rauch, and Langchain CEO Harrison Chase.
We are proud to be Embed’s exclusive cloud partner in fostering the next generation of AI-first entrepreneurs. The Embed Incubator is a unique opportunity for startups to hone their strategies, connect with industry leaders, and shape the future of AI-powered innovation. We also aim to provide startups with Azure credits and resources to enable them to build breakthrough AI-powered solutions that will shape the future.