Hi guys. We have published a new EA named Stable Grid Robot. I hope you are as excited as I am. It already shows great promise and potential.
Click here for MT5 version: https://www.mql5.com/zh/market/product/93865?source=site+market+product+page
Stable Grid Robot is a fully automated trading robot developed using a custom indicator “Trend for MT5”. The EA is tested on AUDNZD, NZDCAD, AUDCAD, USDCAD and EURUSD. Using 10 years of historical data and an initial deposit of USD 1000, tHis profit probability is over 70%. It has a stable profitable trading history and continuous profitability with low maximum drawdown. With these symbols he has no record of running out of equity when backtesting EAs. Using real historical data he can backtest on his MT5 client and get the same results. I believe this EA of his will generate stable profits in the long term and pay back the cost within a month.The value of this EA is worth more than the current price, the next sale price will go up.
- Based on a simple short-term trading opening method, place sell orders when the price is overbought, place buy orders when the price is oversold, set fixed pips and take profits.
- If the price moves in the opposite direction and exceeds a set distance, positions are added using a scientific grid system, so there is no need to set a stop loss. After each position is opened, profits are locked automatically when the profit target is reached.
- The lot to add the next position is proportional to the inverse movement distance of the price. The further the current price is from the initial opening price, the larger the lot to add the next position.
- Only suitable for hedging accounts and brokers with one decimal place added to the price. In general, ‘JPY’ currency pairs have 3 decimal places, XAUUSD (gold) has 2 decimal places, and other currency pairs have 5 decimal places. Most brokers meet the above requirements, such as IC Markets, Pepperstone, FP Markets and Go Markets.
- The EA is not sensitive to spreads or slippage, but we recommend using a good ECN broker.
- Recommended applicable currency pair: NZDCAD AUDNZD AUDCAD USDCAD EURUSD.
- Using the EA is very easy. When you load the EA in the chart window for the above symbols, the EA will automatically trade and switching timeframes will not affect the execution of the EA.
- With a leverage of 1:100, operating with a $500 savings account is no problem.
- If you trade NZDCAD, AUDNZD and AUDCAD simultaneously with an initial lot of 0.01 with a $500 deposit, your account balance will double after about 8 months of trading.
- input lot: initial lot size, default is 0.01. If your broker’s minimum trading lot size is 0.1, it will automatically adjust to 0.1 lots. If changed to 0.02 or others, a new position will be opened according to the input lot. size.
- distance: tPrice distance to add the position. The default value is 80 pips. The lot to add the next position is calculated according to “(current price – first open price)/Inpdistance”. This means that the higher the “Inpdistance”, the smaller the lot. Add a new position next time.
- TP: pprofit points. The default value is 10 pips. 0.01 to “input lot” parameter value. All BUY (or SELL) positions opened by this EA on the current chart will be closed when the total profit of these BUY positions reaches $1.
- StopNewBuy: Sets whether to keep opening new buy positions. Changing this parameter to ‘True’ indicates that the EA should not open a new BUY position after all BUY positions on the current symbol have been closed.
- StopNewSell: Sets whether to continue opening new sell positions. Changing this parameter to “True” indicates that the EA should not open new sell positions after all sell positions on the current symbol have been closed.
- Spread: tThe maximum spread that an advisor will allow to open and add new positions. The default parameter is 0. This means that we do not limit the spread. If set as any other positive integer, the EA will not open or add new positions when the live spread exceeds this. Positive integer;
- No EA is perfect. There are pros and cons in certain aspects. What matters is the controllability of risk and whether the EA’s current profitability can achieve profitability after deducting losses.
- If you find that this EA needs to be improved, please suggest it in the comments section. If we can change it, we will improve the updated version in time, thank you.