DICA is the beverage industry’s leading innovation community for business acceleration and business-to-business (B2B) co-creation.of DICA Acceleration & Co-Creation Program 2023 We are currently accepting submissions for the ninth batch supported by industry and innovation partners including Ardagh Group, drinktec, Franken Brunnen, INSIDE-Getränke and others. The program was initiated by Germany’s leading startup center, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship (SCE) in Munich.
DICA accelerates startups by connecting and matching them with the right corporate partners to initiate the B2B co-creation process. The accelerator works with startups with diverse backgrounds, ranging from the digital transformation of the logistics supply chain to sustainability and packaging. This year, DICA is also seeking digital and social media and marketing solutions for the beverage industry, as well as success monitoring solutions.
BevTech Innovations: Logistics, Packaging, Ingredients, Digital, Ingredients & Beverages
DICA is a focused space for testing new ideas, conducting exciting new experiments, and building strong partnerships between startups and industry leaders. DICA is looking for innovative start-ups dealing with digital transformation in the beverage industry, especially logistics, production and distribution, or sustainability in packaging and materials.
Apply now for the chance to develop BevTech products for the future of your industry, including areas such as:
- Sustainability or circular economy solutions
- social change
- Digitization (innovation evaluation tools, reporting tools, etc.)
- new drinking experience
- innovative drinks
- Performance monitoring
Why should your startup apply for DICA 2023?
See how the DICA Acceleration & Co-Creation Program can help your business.
- Pre-matching workshop Focuses on B2B co-creation of select startups with identifiable B2B co-creation potential.
- Limited matching event This includes initial and reciprocal meetings, as well as inclusion of startups in the upcoming DICA Batch 9.
- sounding phase It involves finalizing co-creation possibilities with the support of an experienced co-creation facilitator.
- B2B co-creation acceleration A startup development stage of the co-creation process, facilitated by an experienced B2B co-creation facilitator.
DICA accelerates startups of all sizes, from concept stage startups to startups that have been running for over a year.
Key Dates for the 9th Batch of DICA 2023
- Please apply from DICA as soon as possible. website To May 2, 2023!
- Selection of successful applicants will take place on May 26, 2023
- Matching day with corporate partners will be held on June 20, 2023
Why Drink Innovation Campus is the right accelerator for your beverage business
DICA understands the importance of actively supporting and accelerating innovative development in the industry. The program intentionally creates a space where experimentation and new partnership models can be conceived and executed for both start-ups and established companies. Startup development methods and co-creation approaches open up entirely new avenues, and in the process solve key questions about designing the future of the beverage industry. By understanding consumer behavior and sustainable change, DICA drives efficient and effective transformation across the beverage industry.
Sign up here & Start your B2B co-creation journey with DICA!
Sharing is caring!