From deepfakes and computer-generated images to creating music and social media posts, ChatGPT can do it all.
We have passed the “novelty” stage of AI.
Now we’re discovering the most practical ways this technology can actually make things easier.
The CEOs of OpenAI, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Airbnb all agree that generative AI is an “explosive” technology.
Amber Lancaster joined us today banyan edge podcast Learn more about three groundbreaking AI innovations that will change our lives…
And of course two of the best ways are you can Invest in AI trends this year.
Hot topics in today’s podcast:
- Amber shares what she learned from it 2023 Bloomberg Technology Summit: CEOs Sam Altman (OpenAI), Adam Selipsky (AWS), and Brian Chesky (Airbnb) all believe in the “explosive” power of generative AI. [2:10]
- The AI boom is still in its early stages. (This is good for us, potential investors.) Revenue from generative AI is projected to increase Over $1 trillion by 2032. [3:00]
- Despite the backlash against AI, Chesky said it will create more jobs than it will destroy. [4:30]
- Investment Business #1: Don’t miss Ian King’s new webinar.This is his AI present and future, and his Top Picks for AI Stocks for this year! The deadline for attendance confirmation is today, so please wait. (Please make a reservation from here.) [9:05]
- improve our lives and in some cases keep It is alive. [10:10]
- Investment Business #2: Recommended by Amber This AI ETF is All year round! [18:10]
If you have any additional comments or questions, please send us a message at BanyanEdge@BanyanHill.com.
thank you.Charles SizemoreEditor-in-chief, The Banyan Edge