Dee Bowden is the founder of BCS Solutions and the author of this book collect cash. She works with small businesses that want to solve their cash flow problems. Her mission is to keep the business going. After she raised her $6 million in 60 days while working at her small IT company, she found herself victim to lost revenue because the small business failed to collect its outstanding debts. I noticed. She has been featured in her Forbes, Enterprise and Thriving Global Magazines. Her one of the strategies she uses is reciting affirmations. For more information, search for her at her URL below. CollectTheCash.biz.
I don’t know if there are small businesses out there that have never experienced cash flow challenges at some point. Today’s guest, Dee Borden, will teach you how to receive cash.
“We need a paradigm shift. You have to be as confident as you are in asking for a sale, as confident as you are in asking for cash.” – Dee Borden
Listen to the podcast below.
This week’s SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Selling and AR go hand in hand.
- Track payments and collect cash to keep your business running.
- Why is it difficult to collect borrowed money?
- Track payments to measure what comes in.
- Good luck in the sequel.
- Build relationships to get more timely payments.
- Why AR collections need affirmations.
- Make payments easy for your clients.
Connect with Dee Boden:
Want more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you don’t miss an episode!