Phil Gerbyshak is a sales speaker, sales executive, sales expert, sales leader mentor, sales podcaster, and sales coach, and has been in the business for many years. He has authored six of his books and more than 3000 of his articles and has been cited in The Wall Street Journal, Daily Globe and Mail, Financial Times, Investor’s Business His Daily, and many other publications. People are recognized for his personal brand of connection and simplicity, which he conveys with his smile and hard-won pomp. He is now the Chief Revenue Officer for his Digital Selling Strategies where he and his team work with small businesses to leverage modern selling to improve profitability, productivity and performance. .For more information, please visit PhilGerby.com.
Today, we’re back with Phil Gerbyshak to dive deeper into making meaningful connections online and how to better navigate the tech world for high-touch sales. Phil teaches us why happy employees deliver better service, how to involve more people in the sales process, and how to connect with more people in a deep and meaningful way.
“Start by serving your employees, then have your employees serve each other, and eventually serve your customers.” – Phil Gerbischack
Listen to the podcast below.
This week’s SmallBizChat Podcast:
- What is sales enablement and how can it help?
- Leveraging technology in the sales process.
- High-touch sales in a high-tech world.
- Inspire more people in a deep and meaningful way.
- Maintain enough pipelines to cover what you need and more. It doesn’t have to be extreme.
- Focus on service over sales and build a culture of service.
- Happy employees provide better service.
- Be yourself, be more often.
Connect with Phil Gerbyshak:
Want more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you don’t miss an episode!