I came back!pioneering program blue bio value returns this 2023 to support marine life-based sustainable solutions to address current climate, environmental and social challenges.Applications are currently being accepted June 5th!
The program aims to rapidly track start-ups operating within the marine bioresources value chain, particularly in the blue biotechnology sector that provide sustainable services and products that contribute to the healthier use of marine resources. is. In doing so, it serves as a sustainable alternative to address major challenges facing the world.
what to expect
- 10-Week Equity-Free Acceleration Program It represents a unique opportunity for growth.
- Guidance: Meet experts from a variety of fields and backgrounds, including CEOs, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and investors who can advise founders on business strategy.
- Last 3 weeks in Portugal: Home to one of the largest ocean areas, the island will spend its final weeks visiting key local ecosystem stakeholders, meeting with promoters, networking and attending the final Blue Bio Value pitch event. , face to face.
- 1 year membership Joining the Bluebio Alliance gives you access to multiple benefits.
The program rewards the best startups with a prize of €45,000, which the winners can use to fund their next venture. blue demo network
What is the Blue Bio Value Accelerator looking for?
The program seeks early-stage impact ventures from around the world with projects that represent business opportunities along the marine bioresources value chain. This includes, but is not limited to, biotechnology-based projects addressing the following topics:
- Feed a growing population and ensure sustainable food systems
- Improved health and well-being
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Addressing resource scarcity and protecting ecosystems and biodiversity
- Strengthening the circular bioeconomy growth model
- Reducing plastic production and pollution