June 29, 2023
Read in 2 minutes
Anyone with an idea can participate
The Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub brings together the talent, knowledge, and merit to help founders at every stage solve their startup challenges. Sign up in minutes with no funds required.
Last fall, Microsoft for Startups was happy to help AI grantan accelerator for AI-first startups, Nat Friedman, Former CEO of GitHuband Daniel Gross, early investors like Stripe, Coinbase, Figma. We are excited to be back for Round 2 with even more focus on helping startups.
Now accepting applications for the AI Grant Program By 10 July 2023, grant recipients will be determined by 24 July.
If selected for the program, you will receive:
- $250,000 in uncapped SAFE for AI-native product startups
- $350,000 in Azure cloud credits
- to membership Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub, Includes a wide range of products from Microsoft and 3rd– Party benefits, go-to-market support with the Pegasus program, one-on-one mentoring, and more
- $50,000 credit from AssemblyAI
- $10,000 credit from OpenAI
- $11,000 in AI voice credits from Eleven Labs
- Spent the weekend with colleagues and advisors at the AI Grant Summit in San Francisco
- Many other…
We are proud to be the exclusive cloud partner of the AI Grant program. The program is open to all founders building AI-first products or solutions that leverage AI models in a beneficial or engaging way. Through the Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub, we look forward to helping these startups bring real-world solutions to leading companies around the world through joint go-to-market efforts.
The Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub has a long history of supporting AI-first startups and providing members with access to the Azure OpenAI Service. OpenAI with breakthrough GPT-4 model.
Apply now for the AI grant program. We are thrilled to partner with AI Grant again and can’t wait to see what the next generation of AI-first entrepreneurs and startups will build.
Tags: AI Grant, AI Models, AI First Startups, Azure Cloud Credits