In this episode, we talk to Chef Eboni Bowman about how she expanded her sole proprietorship into a full-service catering service. Learn how she grew her business, used outsourcing, focused on what she does best, and built her business with low overhead (and debt).
“Just having people who can do that and letting them do what they’re good at, just letting me do what I can do, what I’m good at, it’s so peaceful and so much better for me. ” – Ebony Bowman
Listen to the podcast below.
This week’s SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Keep overhead small at the start.
- Take your time and build smart.
- Reuse resources and limit services to avoid waste and excess.
- Outsource what you don’t need to do yourself.
- Stand out from the competition.
- Focus on your strengths.
Connect with Eboni Bowman:
Want more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform and never miss an episode!