This virtual gathering brings together entrepreneurial educators from around the world who are leveraging lean innovation in their classrooms, accelerators, venture studios, and student-led ventures.
The agenda of the summit was “Education and innovation in times of chaos and confusion.“
Our students will face the challenges of a rapidly changing, chaotic and uncertain world. A world experiencing climate change, supply chain disruptions, political instability, constant innovation and disruption. It is our duty as educators to provide the next generation of innovators with the tools and mindsets to meet these challenges.
Questions addressed in this short summit include:
- How can we, as educators of entrepreneurship and innovation, best prepare the next generation?
- What role should our institution support in doing this?
- What other systems or partnerships should we leverage?
Simultaneous breakout sessions allow attendees to choose their own path to explore. Then pivot to hear from your colleagues across three of her broader innovation categories:
- curriculum – Describes how best to provide educators with the tools they need to develop and guide student teams to solve mission-driven problems.
- Ecosystem – We explore ways to engage and inform partnerships and support a diversity of mindsets and backgrounds for positive student engagement and outcomes.
- trend – The pace of technological disruption shows no signs of slowing down. Climate change was a hypothesis for our generation, but it will be a fact for our students. The struggle between the great powers and the fluid world situation will accelerate. All of this forms the future curriculum that students need and educators must deliver.
Breakout sessions give you the opportunity to contribute to the conversation via chat, Q&A, and online community discussion boards. The Summit concludes with Alex Osterwalder’s Fireside Chat moderated by Dr. Jerry Engel.
After registering, you’ll receive a link to an online collaboration space where you can submit questions, assignments, and feedback. This feedback informs presentations, post-event white papers, and curriculum content delivered to the educator community.
This session is free, but limited to innovation educators.register here For more information, website: We look forward to coming together as a community of educators to shape the future of lean innovation education.
Filed Under: Education |